DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, July 15, 2016

D3a Differential Phono Preamplifier, Part 2

Hi!

The D3a version of the differential (fully balanced) LCR phono preamplifier series is finished.




In part 1 about this preamp I showed the top plate with the tube sockets mounted. After some fine tuning it is all completed now. This is how it looks:




The same layout and color scheme as the EC8020 version.





Like all my LCR phono stages it has a separate power supply:




Top view:




Initial listening tests had been very pleasing. Final serious listening comparison to a single ended version still to be done. Stay tuned.


Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment