DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

10Y Line Stage in Tower Style

Hi!

End of last year I showed some power supplies in tower style. These will be used with a pair of 300B mono blocks and a 10Y line preamplifier. In this post I will show the finished preamp which will be powered by one of those PSUs.




This preamp uses the same circuit and parts as my 10Y line stage in portrait chassis. It is sonly the look which has been changed.




Obviously this chassis style is meant for placement on the floor.




It is 30*30 cm and 40cm high, plus the height of feet and tubes and transformers on the top.





All connections are made to a metal plate on the backside.






The power amps which will go with this preamp will be finished soon. Stay tuned!

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment