DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Bath AudioFest 2016

Hi!

Cool Gales will be hosting the Bath AudioFest again this year. As in previous years I will participate at this fine audio exhibition in the beautiful city of Bath in the UK. The event will take place on March 18-19.





The AudioFest will be at the Bath and County Club and part of the exhibition is in The Bath Royal Library and Scientific Institution. I will have the pleasure to set up a system with Frank Schröder who will bring one of his turntables and tonearms. I will provide the electronics among which is this D3a LCR phono preamplifier:





This phono will be demoed along with the same 10Y line preamp and 300B stereo power amp as shown at the Munich High End last year. Wolf von Langa will send over a pair of his SON speakers to complete the system.

Hope to see many of you in Bath!

Best regards

Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment