DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Friday, October 31, 2014

ELROG ER300B production tubes start to roll in

Hi!

The first tubes from series production start to come in. I expect shipments of just a few pairs each week during the next month. Since there is already a considerable queue of pre orders, I am not taking any more orders until most of the already pre ordered tubes are delivered.




Further impressions of the tubes will be published soon when I also get some feedback from other listeners. Stay tuned.

Best regards

Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Hi thomas,

    what is the plate impedance on these tubes? i assume higher than 700?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Yes it is higher. Please wait until I had a sufficient number of tubes for characterisation. Then I will have the final data

      Thomas

      Delete