DISCLAIMER

All rights of photos and text reserved. Usage of photos or text from my blog on other websites or for any other purpose only with prior permission. If you want to use any material from my blog please contact me by email.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

ELROG ER211 triodes back in stock

Hi!

I have been slow with updates on the blog recently. I moved my workshop to a new place which kept me quite busy. Today just a quick update on the availability of Elrog tubes.




I have some 211 back in stock. No 845 in the moment. I expect to have 845 in stock again by the end of the month. I have 2 pairs 211 available at a slightly discounted price since they have been used for measurement purposes for quality control. These tubes are fully functional and have not been stressed. They might have slight scratches in the base from insertion into the test socket.

I am working on the Tube of the month article for August which will be about another rarely used but interesting rectifier. It will be posted soon. There is also a listening report coming up about an all silver 10Y line stage. Stay tuned!

Best regards

Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment